Special Diet Forms

Special Diet Forms are available from OW and ODSP case workers.  Please take them to your health professional to be filled in (physician, dietitian, nurse practitioner).  If you do not have a health practitioner please call:

Health Care Connect at 1-800-445-1822 to explain that you need to have a Physican due to your medical conditions. They will put you on a list and find you a physician.

In the meantime, please contact the following place to get an appointment to have your Special Diet Form filled in.

Call the VON Nurse Practitioner, Sondra LeBlanc (if none of the above options work out). Her number is 705-745-9155 ext 6420. Please leave your name and number and she will call you back with an appointment.

If you have any other questions please call the Nutrition Promotion Program at the Peterborough CountyCity Health Unit and ask to speak to a Public Health Nutritionist – 743-1000.

3 responses to “Special Diet Forms

  1. Is there any Medical practitioner, Nurse, Doctor in Peterborough who will sign the Special Diet Forms for those on OW ODSP?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s